Saturday, March 28, 2009
If you are a fan of Stephen King, you’ll want to check out the town where he came from. Bangor, Maine is a quaint, 19th century town featuring more than just snow and the home of one of the scariest writers of our time. You can wander down to the birthplace of Paul Bunyan and create an adventure all your own on of the 140 wooded islands in the Penobscot River.
This quiet town is full of history, antique shops, cafés and museums and it’s the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. If you are looking for somewhere you can slow down and relax, you won’t find a better place to do it then Bangor, Maine. Sit down, have a cup of coffee at a café and breathe in the easygoing lifestyle for a bit.
If you seek a little more action out of your quick getaway, Sarasota, Florida is a great place to consider. This place is a sophisticated home for the arts and a haven for those who love the beach and all that entails. Sarasota has some of the finest sandy beaches in the world and most are only a hop from the Florida Key Islands where adventure waits at every stop.
If you want to do a little fun historical sight seeing, you can check out the Ringling Museums, which include the Italian mansion of John Ringling himself of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. Sarasota has what you need whether it’s relaxing on a boat tour on the turquoise waters of the Bay of Sarasota or the excitement of their beautiful beaches.
Perhaps you feel like going a little further away from it all? Well, how does Ottawa, Canada sound? There is something fun to do here no matter the season – skating in the winter, boating in the summer and excitement all year around. You can take a ride down the Rideau Canal as it winds down past memorable city landmarks and the “beaver huts” which are riverside sources of their delicious beavertails.
You can also take a walk down to the ByWard Markets and sample some local flavors. There are plenty of local shops selling hand-crafted goodies you won’t want to miss. If you are in the mood for some enlightenment, the all-glass National Gallery of Canada has a breath taking view of the Ottawa River as well as an impressive collection of truly unique artwork. The people here are friendly and welcoming to visitors to their great city.
If you need to get away for a little bit and don’t want to blow your life savings doing it, there are plenty of great places just waiting for you! Where would you like to travel to?
Friday, March 27, 2009
Paradise Village is located in Riviera Nayarit, just north of Puerto Vallarta. USA Today has called the Riviera Nayarit area the new destination for travel in Mexico. Complete with beautiful sandy beaches, an upscale hotel and a world-class marina, you'll never want to return home! It’s as if your life melts away as you are swept up in all of the excitement Mexico has to offer.
What else will you find in the Riviera Nayarit area? Not only do you get the water and the beaches while staying in a luxury hotel, you’ll get so much more! You may not even have enough time to get it all in before your trip is over! There is so much going on in Riviera Nayarit and you’ll be sure to make memories that last a lifetime!
You could spend a whole day exploring the rich history and culture of the area with delicious authentic cuisine in all the hot spots to eat. Sample the art and history of the area with shows and live performances all over the city - not to mention the local shops and vendors. You are certain to appreciate experiencing these native performances.
Are you an avid golf lover? On the other hand, maybe what you really want is a relaxing day at a world-class spa? Well, you got both in Riviera Nayarit! The area has earned the reputation as being one of the world’s best destinations for golfing. If the spa and pampering are what you need, you are in some of the best hands anywhere in Riviera Nayarit -their specialty is making sure you leave relaxed and happy.
Perhaps you are a bit more adventurous and want some excitement on your trip? Riviera Nayarit has it all - deep-sea fishing, whale watching, snorkeling and sailing are but a few of the adventures awaiting you in this beautiful location. There are so many things you can do here, I can't possibly tell you about them all, but suffice to say, you won't have to worry about finding things to do while you visit.
Registering for the Trip of a Lifetime Sweepstakes won't take more than two minutes of your time to complete. So if you like to travel - and want to keep up to date on some great deals - this sweepstakes is a win-win situation.
The winner of this sweepstakes will win 4 days and 3 nights for two at the Paradise Village in beautiful Riviera Nayarit. The prize also includes round-trip air fair from any major city in the United States as well as some spending money for the trip. So what are you waiting for? Enter today for your chance to win!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Just take a look at this lineup:
- Stephen Pierce- Stephen Pierce is known as a wealth creator. For many people, Stephen's name is synonymous with success. His teaching and training resonates with so many people because of his own background. Stephen has experienced homelessness and bankruptcy and has turned his own financial situation around to huge success in his own companies, programs, products and services. He now teaches those some processes and principles to others, teaching them how to turn things from distress to success.
- Mark Hendricks - Mark Hendricks is globally known as an author, speaker, coach - a general business and marketing expert.
- Lynn Terry- Lynn is a professional blogger and a Super-Affiliate. If you want to finally understand all the pieces that go into successful affiliate sales, you need to hear Lynn Terry speak!
- David Preston - David is known as a "Legendary Consultant" by many of his students and peers in the online business world. David will show you how to break things down into a "stupidly simple" solution.
- Ron Davies- Ron is a Word Press wiz who will teach you everything you need to know about blogging for profit.
- Dr. Ron Capps- The Niche Prof- Ron is all about niche marketing and will show you how to use social media with what he calls an "Economy of Action." Learn how to utilize social media without using all of your time.
- Shel Horowitz - Shel is an award-winning author who will speak on using ethics and expertise to build your business.
- Rob Canyon - Rob is the #1 Traffic Conversion expert in North America for both online and offline business! You need to hear what Rob has to say!
- Felicia Slatterly - Felicia is a powerhouse speaker who will talk about credibility in your business. Her infectious energy alone is worth the price of your ticket.
- Kathleen Gage- Kathleen is the teleseminar expert and she is ready to share her systemized proven formula for success with teleseminars.
- Kevin Johnson- "Mr. EBay," Kevin has been making nearly $4,000 a month while still holding a full-time job. Learn the tricks of profiting with eBay with only 10-15 hours of work each week.
- Laura Fenamore- Laura's specialty is Body Image Mastery and she's the best. With praise from Jack Canfield, co-creator of "Chicken Soup for the Soul" you know she has something worth hearing. Learn to stop obsessing over your body and start learning to love yourself.
- Sam Crowley - Sam shares his story of how he went from a stressed out overworked Fortune 100 executive to an incredible entrepreneurial journey where "Everyday is Saturday." If you're ready for some inspiration, Sam Crowley knows how to deliver it.
If you're ready to attend a networking event that can change your entire career, you need to attend Willie Crawford's Birthday Party, which includes a fun filled roast, the seminar and a party you won't soon forget.The tickets for this blowout are already extremely affordable at only $197 - with deeply discounted rooms at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Orlando, FL for only $109 a night. This is certain to be a value of at least 20 times what you pay- so book your reservation now to get your $25 credit to the hottest party and seminar going! You don't want to miss it!
Please leave a comment or send a email with your email address to receive your $25 Credit
Thursday, March 12, 2009
One great way to create a memorable honeymoon is by taking a romantic cruise. Not only do you get the fun and excitement of being on a small floating city, you can explore new and exciting ports all over the world. This type of honeymoon is bound to create a lifetime of amazing memories and experiences you’ll never forget.
There are so many built-in advantages to taking a cruise, including enjoying all the amazing sites -especially the ocean in all its beauty at sunrise and sunset (and every moment in between) while never having to move from place to place. You don’t have to be concerned with where when to eat - there’s always food on a cruise - and every night on a cruise liner is something new and different! You can see all sorts of shows and live entertainment - including some that rival the best of Broadway.
Aside from all the great amenities and things to do fore every passenger, cruise lines love having honeymooners on their trips. They’ll go out of their way to make sure your trip is especially memorable (which is exactly what your honeymoon should be!). In fact, cruising is also the perfect way to celebrate your anniversary as well!
Imagine setting sail on a cruise for an anniversary trip - what a great way to recapture the romance and adventure of your honeymoon all over again - reliving one of the greatest times of your life can be an adventure in itself!
Traveling on a cruise ship is an amazing way to vacation! Everything you could ever need all in one inclusive package. Your tastes may have changed some since you were first married but that only opens up a whole new set of sights, sounds and tastes to enjoy and savor on an anniversary cruise.
Just like a honeymoon, celebrating your anniversary on a cruise ship is a VIP event to the staff and crew of the ship. Cruise ships specialize in love and romance and the staff will go out of their way to make sure you receive just the right mix of special attention and romantic privacy.
Whether you are booking your honeymoon or re-capturing the romance for your anniversary, why not book a cruise today? Your own love boat is waiting!
Friday, March 6, 2009
If you look at the prices you will have to pay for a passport from the Post Office, you see that regardless of what type of passport you need, there is a flat $25 acceptance fee. The rest of the charges all depend on whether it is a new passport, a renewal passport or if it’s a passport card, book or both.
The payments are also made to different places, meaning you have to write multiple checks. The acceptance fees are paid to the Post Office while the application fees are paid to the Department Of State. If you need the passport quickly, you'll be charged an additional $60 for expedited passport processing.
The alternative is to use Passport Visa Express through http://www.sharnesetravel.com/. Through this service, you can easily send all the documents needed for your passport, from the comfort of your own home. This service is extremely helpful for people who need a passport quickly as it can expedite the process for you.
Once you have all the requested materials ready, you need to send it with overnight processing to ensure the process is not interrupted by mailing delays. With this online service, your fees start as low as $45 you can get you passport sent to you in time for your trip.
There are multiple packages available depending on the time of your trip and how urgently you need your passport. The multiple package offers are designed to get your passport to you, anywhere in the world, quickly and safely. The fees paid to the company are for the expedition of the passport process.
The USPS suggests you apply for your passport months and months prior to your scheduled departure date. This means the passport process takes a longer time to complete and there is nothing you can do but wait. What if you don’t have months and months of time?
This is where a passport expedition service can be exactly what you need. For as little as $45, they can push your application though quickly and get your passport to you in plenty of time for your scheduled trip. This service not only saves you time and energy but also saves you the stress of worrying if your passport will be ready when it's time to leave for your trip. Save yourself the hassle and expense of Post Office passports and visit http://www.SharneseTravel.com/ today.