I normally do not discuss or share anything political. Some Politicians Over-Promise and Under-Deliver. Was that too harsh? Although, Some things are out of their control such as our "money." I believe we should learn "how to print our OWN money"
I received this in a email, and could not stop laughing at how creative people can be. I decided to replace "those people" with Democrats and Republicans. Hope this bring a little sense of humor too this tensed election!
Here it is....Hope it's not too offensive:)
After watching the final debate the other night, it dawned on me that Obama could actually win this thing. If that happens, there will be alot of people (some of our co-workers included) who will be afraid that an Obama presidency will usher in the end of days.
Republicans will be watching us on November 5th (the day after the election) for signs of the endtimes. To keep the peace and keep a lot of folks from getting nervous, I think we should develop a list of acceptable celebrations and behaviors we should probably avoid - at least for the first few days:
1. No crying, hugging or shouting "Thank you Lord" - at least not in public
2. No high-fives - at least not unless the area is clear and there are no witnesses
3. No laughing at the McCain/Palin supporters
4. No calling in sick on November 5th. Republicans will get nervous if too many Democrats don't show up. (Try to be on time and not the normal - late)
5. We're allowed to give Democrats knowing winks or nods in passing. Just try to keep from grinning too hard.
6. No singing loudly, We've come this Far By Faith (it will be acceptable to hum softly)
7. No barbeque ribs or fried chicken for lunch in the company lunchroom for at least a week (no chittlings at all) (this may make us seem too ethnic)
8. No leaving kool-aid packages at the water fountain (this might be a sign that poor folks might be getting a break through)
9. No Cupid Shuffle or Electric Slide during breaks (this could indicate a little too much excitement)
10. Please no Moving on Up music (we are going to try to remain humble)
11. No doing the George Jefferson dance (unless you're in your office with the door closed)
12. Please try not to yell----BOOOO YAH!
13. Just in case you're wondering, Doing the Running Man, cabbage patch,or a backhand spring on the highway is 100% okay.
If I've missed anything feel free to add to the list. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page when Obama wins the election November 5th.
Now go get your early vote on and let's make this thing happen!!!http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Voting/Register.shtml
Follow me on twitter.com/easy6k
What's in a YTB Vacation Party?
4 years ago