Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Is Your Year

Here is my desire for you and your family that 2009 be the best Year ever! 2009 Is YOUR year! Unless YOU take action my desire is just a wish. I would like to give you a few tips to help you take action and find your passion also to discover your life's purpose.

Before you think about making 2009 Your year, first lets reflect on 2008.

  • What did you do differently?
  • What did you achieve?
  • Are you closer to your goals? If not, why?
  • Have you lost your vision, to dream slayers?
  • Was your goals or vision to vague or unrealistic?
  • Are there SOME achievements you are GLAD about in 2008?
  • Are there some things you regret? Now is the time to forgive and move forward.

Your life is like a book. Let us close chapter 2008 and move to chapter 2009. Ready to close chapter 2008? Let us open Chapter 2009 because this IS your year! Let's start with our goals for 2009. There are 3 things that we want to consider focusing on while moving forward to the best year ever!

  1. It has to line up with your life vision and passion.
  2. It has to include a balance in all areas of your life; Spiritual, financial, mental, family, health, achievements, leisure.
  3. Life may get in the way, so there needs to be some flexibility in our projects.

Here are some things you may want to consider to help get you moving towards your vision and passion. You may want to write these down, then answer them.

  1. What do I want for myself?
  2. My goals for me and my family are?
  3. My goals to reach out and help others are?
  4. My business goals are?
  5. My Health goals are?
  6. My spiritual goals are?

Write your goals down, and visit them daily. Find a coach, mentor or a teacher. Involve your family and allow them to participate, they will be more supportive. No one to support you? Always lean on God first to support you. You are welcome to contact me. I will be your friend, running partner, coach, teacher and or mentor. I am here to help you make 2009 YOUR year! Get started today!

"A year from now you may wish you had started today." - Karen Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for your comment. We received your comment, however before your comment publish, it will be reviewed with in the next 48 hours. **Remember to leave your url? htpp://www.123travel.com

BetterRTA.Biz group.